Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zardari flies while Pakistan drowns.

The criminal Zardari has once again shown what a bastard he is. While Pakistan drowns in the floods, he trots around Europe in his private plane visiting a chateau in the south of France which he bought with the money he stole from his countrymen. Here are some jokes which illustrate the hatred Pakistanis feel towards him:
 
Long lines
A man standing in a long line for food tells the others in the line that he is leaving the line to go to shoot the president. He returns after a few hours and rejoins the line.
"Did you manage to kill him", everyone asks him.
"No, that line is longer than this one", he replies.
 
 Robber meets Zardari
Robber: "Give me all your money!"
Zardari: "Don't you know who I am? I am Asif Ali Zardari."
Robber: "OK. Give me all my money."
 
TV anchor announcing:
Terrorists have kidnapped our beloved Zardari and are demanding $5,000,000 or they will burn him with petrol. Please donate what you can. I have donated five liters."
 


aziz anom

No comments:

Post a Comment