Monday, September 6, 2010

Keep away from Kuwait Airways.

You might have come across my site about Kuwait Airways with the title "Kuwait Airways -- probably the worst airline". Well, recently I have received a couple of badly written letters from some religious nuts, presumably Kuwaitis, decrying the use of alcohol by me and defending their primitive family values and shifting the blame for my damaged luggage to India. Let me tell these idiots that the people of South India where I travelled to are far more honest than the crooks populating the Persian Gulf (I know that from personal experience) and that if they want to look for drunkards (and fornicators) they should look no further than their corrupt rulers who, as soon as they leave their country, grab a bottle of whiskey and a sexy whore.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE KUWAIT AIRWAYS BIG TIME. Believe it or not there was a big fight between passengers and duty officers of KA yesterday(Can u imagine). In spite of over booked flight KWI-DEL and cancellation of KA tickets the staffs are getting on our nerves to surprise us more for the long waiting hrs already spent. Compensation paid was very less for 24hrs waiting and other passengers got shifted to B-CLASS due to recommendation(wasta) and there was some harsh talks and physical arguments. I saw Indians recording the whole show on their mob-cams to take the issue up.. FINAL verdict KAC SUCKSSSSSSSSS BIG TIME…. SORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE. THIS IS THE LEAST YOU CAN EXPECT AFTER GETTING ABUSES FROM KUWAIT AIRWAYS STAFFS. We look forward to take this issue up to the FAA and DGCA.

    ReplyDelete