Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Some recommendations for your computer.


Have you tried deleting files in volume D and failed? After many failures I did the following:
Formatted the drive and then ran my excellent Jet Clean registry cleaner. Everything in D had finally been got rid of.
Jet Clean is the best cleaner I have come across. It removed a whopping 800 useless items from the registry with just a click of the mouse. I use this free software along with CCleaner to keep the computer running smoothly.
You can ditch the windows notepad and use instead the much better WordPad, which is also pre-installed in windows.
I use also the following free software:
Firefox browser (always surf in incognito or private mode)
Flash Video Downloader Add-on for Firefox.
VLC media player
ZoneAlarm anti-virus plus firewall.
Touchpad blocker for typing without the cursor flying off.
Sumatra PDF
Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment