Saturday, April 11, 2015

Is Thai visa run by dim-witted Westerners who have appointed themselves as "moderators"?



Recently I posted in their forum something critical of the Iraq war and some Bush and Blair lover reported me. The moderators while saying that there was nothing wrong with my post sent me a warning. What an insane thing to do! If there was nothing wrong with it, why send me a warning?!

And when I myself wanted to report something I found that there was no button to do so. So it seems that only some select few are given the privilege of reporting abuse. Which is why I use the word dim-witted.

I contacted them, telling them that what they had done was inappropriate and offensive and guess what happened? NOTHING. They ignored me completely, feeling perhaps embarrassed. I have since unsubscribed from their stupid website.

No comments:

Post a Comment