Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I do not give a damn

Have you sometimes looked at a conflict among two countries or groups and said to yourself: "I do not give a damn who wins".

Well, that is what I feel about America and the Taliban.

I am no friend of the thugs who run America, and hate the protection racket they are running around the world (if you do not give us what we want we will make trouble for you) and their unflinching support for the Zionist criminals who occupy Palestine. Nor am I a supporter of the Taliban, that benighted bunch of religious loonies who want to take their people back to the stone age.

So I say let the Christian fundamentalists in America and the Muslim fundamentalists in Afghanistan and elsewhere in the Islamic world fight until they are both dead. The sooner they have disappeared from the face of the earth the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment