Thursday, March 26, 2009

muslim women's headscarves

For me watching a woman wearing a headscarf is a pain. How silly the Muslims are to think that a woman's hair necessarily makes her desirable, requiring it to be hidden from men's eyes. Men are attracted to the opposite sex in so many different ways and hair is probably the least he is attracted to. I suppose they would say that hair as such is not the issue but what hair does to the appearance as a whole.

Be that as it may, the question we must ask now is: If women should be protected from men, why aren't the men from women's lustful gazes? Why aren't the men also required to cover their hair?

Let me say this: If I ever came to power in a Muslim country one of the first thing I would do is to order the burning of all headscarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment